Friday, August 2, 2013

Training Log 7-27-13 to 8-2-13

I am going to try something new with my buildup to Firetrails.  I am actually going to try to keep track of how much I run!

Sat: 25 mile long run- puked my guts out at the end.  Twice.
Sun: tried to get the stomach back.
Mon: am: 3 easy, pm: 3.5 easy- felt like puking the whole time, guess the stomach wasn't quite back yet
Tues: Themepark.  Stomach not feeling good?  Ride a roller coaster...
Wed: am: 4 easy, pm: 4.5 easy- stomach at 90%
Thur: am: slept in, pm: 6 half mile intervals, mile warmup, mile cool-down, pm2: racquetball.  Stomach is fine
Frid: 5.6 easy

Total: 51.6 miles running.  16 miles bike (commute to work 2 days). Got heat exhaustion on Saturday and it took a long time to recover.  Not fun.  Intervals felt sluggish, but I felt awesome afterwards, I need to keep those up.

No comments:

Post a Comment