Monday, August 5, 2013

Table Mountain and Castle Rock Run

Got out for a 20 miler on Saturday.  Started out at the Saratoga Gap and ran down Table mountain single track all the way down to Steven's Creek and then back up Charcoal rd to the Gap trail and then over to Castle Rock for "the loop".  Basically a couple loops of the "2nd Saratoga FA", plus some extra credit.  If felt good, I was running fast.  And then it got hot and near the end I started to get some of the heat exhaustion symptoms that I had at Diablo the week before.  So I walked it in.  Seems I am not completely back yet, but I had a good time and it was another beautiful day in the woods!

Looking towards the Pacific from Skyline

Looking towards the bay from skyline

Big trees can grow out of rocks...


People having fun at castle rock.


No comments:

Post a Comment